Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"I've only been here two weeks, I've already been here for two weeks"

Hey,

Hows it going everyone?? Week two has been good. Not nearly as exciting as week number one so this email is going to much shorter!! Sorry about that. We have had a good week. Lots of lessons and teaching in Italian so we've been working our way through those but we are getting a lot better. I don't know if I told you but my comp's name is Anziano S. and he is from Spanish Fork Utah. So we get to teach in Italian each day to our two new investigators M**** and S******* which is Italian for Savior! S******* is working to be a catholic Minister and M***** is alone and needs the plan of Salvation in her life! Our group Has been getting along really well again and we all just get closer and closer each day. After our planning a few days ago we went to the Milan Missionaries apartments and we all just started cracking jokes and we literally were on the floor crying laughing it was so funny. I think the fact that we were all exhausted had a little bit to do with it but it was so much fun and ever since then all we do is laugh and make stupid missionary jokes back and forth. I taught my first lesson without any help from me writing things down or any materials to back me up on Tuesday and it went really well. In my personal study I have been trying to focus on how I can be better at Teaching with the spirit and by making my investigators feel a little bit more comfortable around me. It helps but when they say something really fast in Italian and use words I haven't really heard before I have learned just to rely on what I do Know in Italian and teach them from my heart. It is hard but fun. I  really do like it here but I can't wait to get to Italy. I feel like its this feeling of I've only been here for two weeks while at the same time feeling like I've already been here for two weeks!! Its weird for sure. That elder I told you about last week who has been here for 8 weeks now is probably going to be here for longer now which I am happy about because he is probably the one I get along with the best! Him and Anziano T. who I think Melissa knows somehow!! He is awesome. I actually get along with everyone really well but those are probably the two I get along with the best and its cool because I can still become way good friends with the people going to Milan because we are so small that we all get to be together like all the time and we all are each others best friends for sure. It is really going to be hard to say goodbye to all of them at the end of all this because only 3 of us out of the 14 are going to Rome. O well it will be fine. Well i hope you are all doing well and know how much I love all of you! I love this gospel and I know without a doubt in my mind that it is true. Each time I testify of it the Spirit confirms that to me! I love being here and I know with no doubt this is where I am supposed to be at this time in my life! I love you all but more importantly Heavenly Father and Christ love you! They know each person personally and give us challenges but also give us a way to get through those challenges! Each person is different but God knows what we need and when we ask He will answer! Have a great week!!

Love 
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment