Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year & The Fiot!

Dear Family and Friends,

How is everyone, I want to hear how everyone is doing. We had a great New Years haha.... We went to bed at 10:30 and at 12:00 we were awaking by a war that we didnt know about haha. It was super funny. There were people just firing off fireworks right in the center of the street in between a bunch of apartment buildings!! Because we are on floor 4 we had the fireworks exploding right next to the windows and then there were these bomb type things that shook our entire building. It was pretty funny and a lot of fun to watch because sleeping was not an option. We then went over to a members house on the 1st and drive in their super old Fiat 500. It was awesome they made us lunch and dinner as we had a lesson with them, our Coordination, and a lesson with a friend of theirs. It was a great day. 

Other than that I have had a great week. We find out on Saturday that I will be staying here in Terni for a 3rd transfer with my Trainer. I am looking forward to really focusing hard on my Italian with him this transfer. Our good Friend Anziano D* ***** has been transferred to Rome 2 to be an Assistant so we are really going to miss him and his example of leadership in the house but we are excited for the new Anziano coming in. 

This week I have been focusing my study on a number of different topics. I have been guided to realize how important this work is right now. As has been prophesied  there really is a hastening of the work. I have seen a change in how the Lord is doing his work in the sense that He needs it done now. There is not really any time to wast. I really hope everyone is catching on to this because it is really important. People from everywhere are being called to serve in many different areas but the most important thing is that they are responding to the call of a Prophet to hasten this work. We have such a special message that all people need to get it out to others. It is soooo important that we share it. I wish I could have done better before my mission but I will try from here on out to show to people how important it is that we accept His gospel in each of our lives. I would challenge all those who are not quite sure about the direction in there life to get down on your knees and pray. Have a desire to learn and receive and answer and I PROMISE that it will be given to you. I would also challenge you all to read the Book Of Mormon for those who never have.. Start... and for those who have.... do it again and you will gain knowledge that you have never before know. It takes more than just reading though. You have to have the desire to actually learn and the faith that you will received and answer. If you have these things you will understand. 

I hope everyone has a great week. I am so grateful for all of you and the many examples I have had in my life to learn and grow from. I know this Gospel is true and I know this without any doubt in my mind. I have received answers to my prayers and I cannot deny it. Nobody can ever take away your free agency and the knowledge you gain based on personal commitment. Have a great first full week of the year!!

Love Anziano Passantino


No comments:

Post a Comment