Monday, January 13, 2014

Real Intent

Cari Family and Friends,
I hope that all is well over in the States. I have a had a great week. We had transfers and we now have Anziano W****** in the house also as a Zone leader. He seems like a great guy and has a lot of experience as he has been out for about a year. Anziano D* *****e is no longer here and we will miss him a lot. 
This week has been a little crazy but we have had some great experiences. Yesterday we were able to give a blessing to one of our less actives. She is also a newer convert but it is really hard for her. Her husband was offended by one of the members in front of a bunch of her friends and he is a Mayor for a city here in the area so he won't meet with us. She is amazing though. She has such a strong spirit and every time we meet with her we can feel it. We taught her about how she needs to have a consistant relationship with her Savior. She works a lot and she lives about 1 hour and a half from the Church. All of that along with her Husband makes it really hard to come each week. She has a stronger Testimony than some of the members that come every week just to be there. It made me really think about those people.In her blessing she was blessed with the strength to keep being strong in the Church and by doing everything she can to work to go to the Temple. She is really amazing. 
This made me think about a certain topic that has been on my mind from the beginning of my mission. In Moroni 10 during the promise there are three things required to recieve and answer from our savior. They are Faith, SIncere Heart and Real Intent. I have thought a lot about real intent. I have been trying me best to do everything here on my Mission with real intent. When we do this we show the Savior that we care. I would hope that everything we do is with real intent. For some reason some of the best people have the hardest lives or the most trials. In my opinion they are given these trials because the Lord knows that they can overcome these things. As I looked in my life I was able to see that all of the strongest people here that I have come to know are those who do all things with real intent. I would challenge all of  you to try and do all things with real intent. As we do this we will become better and stronger in all things. DONT just go with the motions. That is when we can get trapped in a bad place and wont be able to get out. I hope all will do this because when we do we will really see the difference. 
I hope everyone has another great week. I love you all so much!1

Love Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment