Monday, December 2, 2013

Staying in Terni

Dear Family and Friends
     Wow I cant believe it has already been a transfer. I got my first transfer calls on Saturday and that was exciting. They joked with me a bit but then they told me I was staying here in Terni. I also will have the same comp follow up train me! I am glad to stay here. I like it here and I like it more and more as I go to some of the other cities, not that they are bad but I am happy here! Hopefully I will get to go down south sometime soon!!
     We had a random conference on Tuesday in Rome with only our Stake and the other Rome stake and the General Sunday School teacher sopke to only us missionries and also a member of the Young Mens Presidency. It was PERFECT. We all needed it and the stuff they taught helped a lot. It was good for everyone, the main message being about Real Intent. How we need to have real intent in everything we do starting from waking up and ending with going to sleep, everything needs to be done with a purpose in mind and we need to always ask each ourselves if what we are doing in purposeful. It made me think a lot about the little things we do doing the day like working out, and those types of things. The other was about how to become better teachers. That was great to but focused mostly just on us misisonaries. It was a great learning experience. 
        We have done a lot of traveling back and forth to Rome these last few weeks and will have to do it a couple of times again this week. We are getting a new elder, Anziano M*******n I think is his name. We have only heard good things about him so we are very exciting to keep moving foreward with the work . 
       I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I am grateful for all of you and for the chance that I have to be here. I have seen people become happier as they have learned about the message we have. It is my hope that all people will at least give it a chance. I know if you do then your life will change for the better. The joy that we have is something I wish for everyone because I have seen lots of people lacking that joy. It is one of the greatest things about this gospel. I hope everyone eats a lot this week, we are having a little thanksgiving party for the English class we teach so they can realize all they have. I hope everyone this week reflects on the things they have, and not just the big things, but the little things. Look for the little things in your life that you may not appreciate as much. We all have so much. Hope everyones week is great. I love you all.

Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment