Tuesday, November 19, 2013

First Baptism!

Dear Family and Friends,
Wow this week!! I have like no time to write all that I want to about this week but I will try my best. It has been great. I think I will focus on Saturday. We preped the "baptismal font" in the morning. It was really just a minny backyard pool that we filled up. That was funny we climbed in with chairs hahaha. It was pretty funny and great. We then went and did a thing called gesso, it is where we stood in the Center and drew the Plan of Salvation of a sheet and it gets the attention of all the Italians and then from there we have Plan of Salvation pamphlets and explained it to them. In one our we had 3 numbers and a return appointment. It was great. 
    Then for the Baptism. Everything went great. The printer at the Church was not working and so me and my comp ran around looking for a place to print the programs for like an hour because everyone was closed. We then went back and I had to get changed and just a little bit after that we started. It was a little close but it all worked out. We got to see S***** sincerely happy for the first time. It was great. I was super nervous to say the Prayer in Italian but once we got in the font I was no longer nervous. It wasnt difficult because I didnt really remember saying it but I know that it happened. That might sound a little strange but I know it was becuase the Spirit helped me with it. I am so happy for him. I wil try to put on some pictures of the night. 
      Other than that this week has been good. Finding went good this week. Lots of that is because we went on an exchange and I had Anziano B. again and he is super excited about Finding so it makes it easier and more successful. We have lots of appointments this week. Overall this week has been great. I know this letter has been super short but it was good. I am happy to be here. We have transfer calls this week so that should be fun. This transfer has felt long and short at the same time but from what everyone is saying it just gets shorter and shorter so hopefully I will be able to work to the best of my ability these next two years. Hope everyone is doing well. I love you all and am so grateful for you. Have a great week!!

Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment