Monday, December 8, 2014

The Good Life

Family and Friends
Well this week has been a good one. To start off with today, we just got back from the Naval Base and we were playing woofle ball with some members and investigators there. It was lots of fun and took me back to the good ole days when we played with Josh and Brandon in our yard in Chico. I play a lot better now then I did back then though haha

Other than just the none work stuff we were humbled a little bit but we are still happy and recieving many blessings from the Lord. As usual after having success and happiness Satin trys to get you down by making you sad and discouraged. Well after an amazing week the week before, this week we were nailed by lots of different trials. Nothing major but we did see a lot of opposition, you could say, in the work. We had a week full of appointments and lessons, almost unlike any other before. We watched as day by day they kept on falling through, so much so that the only thing we could do was life and smile and just move on. It became a joke as each day we would get "that" phone call. The best thing is that neither Anziano Burnham nor I became discouraged. We both just kepts making jokes and moving on. I know that it will be a blessing for us:)

Other than that we did see a lot of success in meeting with new converts and less-active members. While studying this past week it really hit me the important responsibility we have to keep these people here and help them continue to have the blessings of the gospel. Those who have "lost there way" a little bit need to be helped out and loved. Here, we have been blessed with some realy success in the not so distant past and the Lord showed to me this week in my studies the responsibility I have to help not only those whom I helped recieve the blessings of the gospel but also those whom others have helped. The Lord loves ALL of His children and wants each and ever one of them to return and live with Him. Our responsibility is to help others to feel that love and partake of the blessings that come through the gospel. 
Other than that, not a lot to report on this week. I am grateful for this gospel and all that I am able to do to help His work go forward. Thanks for your prayers and love!

Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment