Thursday, April 23, 2015

12/1

Hello Everyone!!

How was Thanksgiving??

We are doing really well here in Caserta. The Lord really is blessing us. I love seeing the different ways in which we get blessed as missionaries because for some reason it seems as though the blessings come in different ways each and every time. Anziano Pingree and I really are doing good! He is a great missionary and I know he is going to do amazing things in his mission and throughout his entire life.

This week we were not able to teach a lot of lessons which seems to be somewhat of an ongoing theme that we are trying to shake off here. Luckily the Lord knows what He is doing in the sense that He will have us do what He needs done. The great thing is that I know that Anziano Pingree and I are striving to do our best at this work and never get discouraged. It is fun having not only a companion but a friend by your side as you do the Lord's work.
To be 100% honest we haven't really taught like we normally would be this entire transfer. It is hard but I think it has helped humble me a little bit. Right when I thought I was becoming a better teacher the Lord made me get better at finding and talking to literally everyone we see. We are on the streets doing lots of surverys about happiness, talking about the family, talking about English, and all different types of things. We also have Bikes that were given to us so we are expanding the ability to travel to different parts of the city. (It is really funny seeing a 6'8 guy in a suite get on a bike made for someone my height haha). We are having a lot of fun and getting to really love the people here. 

Something that has been quite a big focus for me this week was just having the faith to do what the Lord wants. I haven't always understood this principle although I feel to have had a good amount of faith my entire life. I know that the Lord blesses those who are obedient and who follow His council while following the promptings of the spirit. I think faith has a lot to do with our attitude. The more faith we have that the Lord will bless us the better our attitude will be when we are called to go finding or work with members and He blesses us with the boldness to do/say what He needs said/done. This is the best work ever!! I love it and I love doing it here in the BEAUTIFUL Country!! Thanks for all the support!!
Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment