Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Whatever you do WATCH GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!

Hey family and friends. I was hoping that this week I could write a big long letter in my family letter but I took to long on the person ones so I will have to cut it pretty short. I am sorry. This week hasn't been very exciting but we had this devotional this past Sunday that was amazing it was given by the President of the Provo Temple he a spoke about woman and their ability to access the priesthood in there lives. I really liked it. He spoke about the sanctity of women and how much they are favored by the Lord. It was great. He shared an experience when he was with Elder Ballard at a stake Conference and Elder Ballard stopped in the middle of his talk and stood up and called all the men in the conference to repentance. He said that they were not treating God's daughters with the respect they deserved and that needed to repent at that moment. He told them that if a man raised his voice at a women then they needed to repent because of the love God has for all of his daughters. I really liked it and I wish I could share more but the point of all this is that the Spirit was stronger to me in this talk than any other I had ever heard. I felt the spirit testify each time he spoke and it was fantastic. The devotionals are so good here. Each time they speak we can feel the spirit testify of what they are saying. I wish everyone could listen to the Character of Christ by elder Bednar. It changed my life for sure. I wish I could be better at being more like Christ. I really wanted this letter to focus on the importance of Conference this week. I want everyone who reads this whether you are LDS or not to watch Conference. I promise all of you that if you go into Conference with a question in your heart and in your mind it Will be answered. I KNOW this can and will happen if you do this. The Prophet and Apostles are inspired by God along with all others who will be speaking. They have the spirit with them and will speak about what you need. I know some of you won't believe what I say but I promise you that if you try it, it will happen. The MTC is great and I am learning more and more each day. I do love it here and hope that I will continue to grow in the Language and the Gospel in these next two weeks. I will not stop trying that is for sure. I love you all and more importantly Jesus Christ and God do also. Thank you all for everything.

Love 
Anziano Passantino 

No comments:

Post a Comment