Monday, April 7, 2014

Headed to Catanzaro

Dear Family and Friends,
How is everyone doing this week?? We have had a good week. We have seen a little bit of a drop off in our ability to see people in this last part of the week but we think it is just a temporary thing in which they are a little bit busy right now. We also have recieved a little bit of news. I will be leaving this week to go down and serve in the city of Catanzaro!! I am very excited for this new adventure that I get to be going on now.  Terni has been really good to me. I am going to miss it, that is for sure, but I am very excited for this new adventure in the mission. I am excited for the change and for the chance I will have to grow in Catanzaro. Anziano M******* and I will be sad to leave each other because we have become good friends but I am super excited to go and meet Anziano K**** I have only heard good things about him and the work he is doing. Catanzaro is in Calabria and down south. It is quite the change in places in terms of distance. It is almost like being sent from Chico California to San Francisco or Dallas to Houston. Even a little big bigger than those. Plus the cities will be a TON different. It will be small branch instead of a big ward and the work will be different but I am super excited for the new chance to work in this area. 

This week here in Terni we were also able to do a Scambio with the Rome 5 anziani. I really enjoyed it and I learned a lot from both Anziano S***** and G*****l. Both of them are great. Anziano S**** to came with me in the morning and taught a new member lesson with Stefano. It went really well and I learned a lot about teaching from one short lesson. He seems to connect really well and come up with great examples to help others understand a little bit more about the gospel and what they need to be doing to recieve the blessing of it here on the earth. Then I taught and did a lesson with Anziano G*****. We tried out a new finding technique. It was called spiritual finding. He told me to think about a person, what he was wearing and what he looked like, then to picture a place and then we would pray and go find that person.On the basis that we had to be exactly obedient and we had to stop the person when the Lord put them in our path. I did this and it worked. I found this person wearing exactly the same thing I saw and at the exact spot. He didn't want to hear anything but we were able to leave a little pass-along card and who knows what will happen. I did reviece a stronger testimony of how when we have faith and when we invoke the powers of heaven he will bless us with miracles. Of course everyone has there ability to choose but we can only do our best to help others come unto Christ. 
It is so amazing how we see miracles every day. I am able to grow, learn, and continue forward each day. 
I hope everyone has a great week and everything is going well. thanks for everything!! I love you all

Love Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment