Monday, April 7, 2014

We will not give up!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

How is everyone doing? I am doing very well this week. We have had a good week. This week has been a little bit slower but we are still working towards our goals every week. Anziano M******* and I are getting along well. We had to travel a little bit this week and so we were not able to get as much done as we would have hoped but our travels to Perugia went well. We have a new investigator there that is great. He accepted all that we have taught him and he really wants to know a lot about the Book of Mormon. He is great and just wants to help others in all he does. We have been doing a little bit of house to house this week. We found an apartment building that we thought was great and we knocked doors for an hour or so. We knocked about 40 doors and no success but we are not giving up hope there because both Anziano McClellan and I felt like it is a place where we needed to be. Some have been asking about the language. I have realized that I haven't talked much about it. It is coming very well. I feel comfortable with it now and can communicate with others well, now I just need to keep on building it up stronger and stronger. But like I said it is good and I have really been blessed.
This week I have seen many miracles. I have been searching more than usual for the small ones that we sometimes miss if we are not looking really closely. I love seeing the many blessing that we are given as we give our hearts to the Lord. In my scripture study I have been reading about Ammon. He is a hero to me and an amazing example of how we need to be as missionaries. As Preach My Gospel says, the way he teaches the king about God is amazing.Somebody who doesn't have a knowledge of who God is or what his plan is, is actually more common than I thought. I have been trying to keep him in mind and learn from him as we are teaching an atheist who doesn't believe in God. This man did come to church this week and that was great. The only thing holding him back is that he is not willing to pray for an answer. We have and will continue to tell him that this is the way we can receive this answer he is looking for. When we feel the spirit, and our testimony of that confirmation grows, there is nothing and nobody that can take that away from us. 
Also another thing that I noticed was that the more I teach the more my testimony is growing. Sometimes as we talk to people on the street or we teach people from other religions we sometimes are put down for our testimonies. We sometimes get put down for what we know and what we have a testimony of at such a young age. My Testimony is really growing each and every day, I have defended my knowledge about religion and the gospel of Jesus Christ and it is a little sad to me that others will try to put you down for it. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that what we are doing is the Lords work. Satin is working hard on these people but the Spirit is so much stronger. He cannot stop us if we are united in bringing people to Christ. Like I said before we are doing well and always moving forward. I love you all soooo much. Have a great week.
Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment