Monday, August 10, 2015

7/27/15 I love it here!

Hey everybody,

Palermo is soooooo awesome!! We are just loving it here. The Lord is
blessing us soooo much and it feels super nice. That doesn't mean that
we haven't had lots of trials by we have but we have made it through
each one with "the strength of the Lord".

We had somewhat of a crazy/funny story this week! We went to a city
called Caltanisetta to do a scambio and it went really well. We were a
little late for our train so we were walking pretty fast to get to the
station before it left be we had to get back for a lesson! On our way
to the station I heard something and then saw Anziano Pingree fall out
of the corner of my eye. I turned back and he was bleeding pretty bad
from his head. So he had his down when we were walking and there was a
low cement balcony that he had hit the corner of cutting his head up!
I ran into a bar right away and got some wet paper towels and some
ice. This nice guy on the street took us to the hospital where he got
some stitches. It was quite the ordeal but luckily nothing too bad.

Because then doctor had to give him stiches they had to shave off a
part of his hair and it looked awed so he just decided to take it all
off. And you guys know what that means... Anziano Passantino did his
first haircut!! Hahaha it was pretty funny:) I will try to attach a
time laps that we took of it!

Other than that the work went normal. I gave a my last district
meeting training on Tuesday about the Atonement. I think it went well.
Other than that I'm just doing everything I can to stay busy from when
I wake up to when I go to sleep. It's the down time that kills ya,
good thing there isn't a lot of it!

I hope you all have a great week and everything goes well!! Love you all

Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment