Monday, August 10, 2015

7/6/15 Palermo and Pingree!

Fam,

Well it has been a really crazy week. We have been trying to see
everyone that we are working with and trying to make sure we see
everyone.

I guess I'll start by talking a little bit about transfers. Just so
everyone knows I have always had a secret desire to go to the city of
Palermo to serve but seeing as I only had one transfer left I didn't
see that happening. Plus I have only been here for a few months so I
figured I would have finished here but to my surprise President
Waddoups called and told me I would have the chance to serve in
Palermo. Not only will I be serving in Palermo but I will also be
serving with Anziano Pingree!! He has been one of my favorite
companions in the past and we are like best friends so I am beyond
excited to have the chance to serve with him in Palermo for my last
city. It is going to be hard because I love the people here,
especially the youth but I can't wait to see how I can help in Palermo
as well.

We had a super cool experience yesterday as well. We were able to
teach a family that the senior couple, also a military relations
couple, had found during their English course. We taught them the
Restoration and the spirit was sooo strong! It amazes me that the
spirit is always super strong even after having taught it hundreds of
times. Truth is truth.

I am super excited for this next transfer/ week. Like I said, I know
the Lord needs me in Palermo for some reason or another and I promise
to do my best there all the way until the last min. I know this
message is true and that it changes lives. It is the answer to how to
solve the problems of the world and putting into practice it's
teachings, we can find that joy. My invite for everyone is just to try
it out!! See for yourself and you will be pleased by the results. I
love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment