Monday, August 10, 2015

8/10/15

Wow, well this has to be one of the weirdest feelings of all time. I
keep saying goodbye to people and everyone keeps saying "this is your
last..." Or stuff like that but it still hasn't sunk in yet. It feels
real and fake at the same time. And I keep telling everyone that I
still have an entire week left!

It got pretty real when at Zone Conference I gave my last "training"
and I gave my departure testimony where I (don't laugh) was a little
bit emotional. I am having a hard time coming to grips with the fact
that I actually have to finish and that I have to come home. The
Italian people are sooo amazing and I don't want to leave them! But, I
did know from the beginning that I only signed up for two years. Next
week I will try and describe better in my last email my feelings but
for now this is the sneak peak.

Well, like I said we had our last Zone Conference this past week. It
went really well. We talked about what it means to be "real" in every
aspect of our lives and the importance of real intent! I had a very
short interview with president where pretty much we just said, see you
in two weeks! And we did a 3 day exchange with the Assistants. I have
a lot of respect for them both. One, came in with me but goes home one
later because he is Italian and only did 2 weeks at the MTC. The other
one (the one I was with the whole time) is very young in the mission
but extremely mature for his age! I was very impressed by him and we
saw lots of success! He will be famous one day in my opinion! The
other one as well:)

Anyway, we had a good week! I am going to keep doing my best here
until the end! I love you all and I can't wait to see Mom, Dad, and
Brian next week!!

Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment