Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Wonderful Week!!!

May 28, 2014

iao Tutti,

We have had another wonderful week here in Catanzaro. This week has been one of the best out of my time here. We were able to see many miracles and many little blessings this week.
we had a random exchange with the Assistants this week out of nowhere but we had lots of fun  while they were here and I would say that I learned a lot from them. Among one of the biggest lessons I learned from them during there short stay would have to be how to be happy all the time. They have soooo much energy, it is a little bit against my personality to be like that but I do understand how I need to show the joy of the gospel to all those around me. I feel like I've gotten a little bit better at that but there is always room for improvement right?
At the beginning of the week we were blessed to have a wonderful tender mercy. Last week I told you about the miracle that we had while trying to find the less-active member of the church and how that led to getting a new investigator who lives just below our less-active sister. We were very excited to have the opportunity to return and teach her more of our wonderful message. As we began the lesson somebody knocked on the door. When they came into the room we were teaching in it turned out to be the less-active sister who the missionaries hadn't contacted in over two years. We were able to teach the message of the Restoration and bare witness to each of them of the comfort and assurance that comes as we begin to follow Jesus Christ's example and put into practice His gospel. Then out of nowhere our less-active member was able to bare testimony of what we were saying. She said that what we were saying is true and for some reason she has just lost her course a little bit and would like to find it again. As we invited both of them to church the member stated how she would bring this now investigator to church one of these days. We didn't see them this week in church but we are praying and hoping they will be able to come at next week.
I feel like the Lord really answered many of my prayers this week. My first Zone Conference when I gave my testimony I remember talking about how we can see miracles in our lives through the power and strength we receive through prayer(in broken Italian). If anything that testimony has only grown(and the Italian has gotten better) and I know that the Lord answers our prayers of extreme faith. He loves us! I have been praying for these miracles and these lessons and many of them have been answered this week. I feel so very grateful for all that I have been given. I hope everyone has a great week and that you all remember how much I love you all.
Love 
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment