Sunday, July 13, 2014

BUONA PASQUA E ANCHE PASQUETTA

April 21, 2014

Ciao tutti,
How is everyone doing?? I hope everyone had a good Easter and that everyone was able to spend time reflecting and pondering on the true meaning and all the many blessing we have in our life. This week has been a really good one.
It has been filled with lots of miracles. Anziano K***** and I are trying to look for miracles in our lives and we really have seen the difference. Each day in our planner we take five min. or more to write down the miracles we have seen. Sometimes they are obvious and numerous other days they are much more subtle but are still blessings that we are being given each and every day. 
For example; this week we were finding in this new park that we found. It didn't necessarily go amazing but we were still happy and feeling good. As we were walking to come home from visiting an investigator that was in our Hospital we were a little late for the little train and were in a little bit of a rush. We passed this one man who had his head down and was just sitting on a fence near a small little park. We both walked passed him without saying anything trying to catch our train to get back home for Pranzo. As we got to the station, Anziano K***** said how we should go back and talk to this man. I knew it was the right thing to do because I had the same feeling in my heart. As we went back, we were able to talk to not only that man but another who came up to us as we were talking to this other. Anziano K***** spoke with one as I spoke to the other about this great message that we have to offer. From both of the people were received  permission to return and speak with them again about our message. It was a tender mercy that we both received because we had been praying and even fasting to try and find people that we could begin to teach and bring to the knowledge of this great gospel. We had the spirit with us and as we listened we were guided to people who the Lord knew would accept us at that time. I am so grateful for the many tender mercies that the Lord gives to us. I learned a lot from Elder M*******, our district leader who taught us about the small and simple things in this work last DDM. This was something small but may bring to pass those things that will be great. 

I am grateful for this gospel, for my Savior and for the knowledge He has given to me about who I am and who I must become to one day return to live in His presence. I cannot begin to describe the Love that the Savior has for EVERY single person on this earth. Because of this love He is just waiting for us to use His guidance therefore recieve His many blessings that He is ready to poor out upon each of us. I testify that this gospel is true and that I know this with all of my heart. I feel grateful to be able to experience this and for the change I have to share that with the people of Italy. I hope you all are doing well and that you have a great week. thanks for all of the prayers and support that you all give to me. 

Love Anziano Passantino

ps I GET TO GO TO SICILY THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! WAHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment