Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's My Birthday

May 5, 2014

Ciao Tutti,
Well I can't write anything long because I spent waaaaayyyyy to much time sending personal emails. I feel like the luckiest man on earth to have all the love that was given to me this week. I love you all soooo much and am so grateful to have known you all in one way or another. You all mean sooo much to me in your own personal way. As I responded to all the emails I was grateful for the people that have been placed into my life. I honestly don't know why I am as blessed as I am but I have met some amazing people and been given some amazing friends and family in my life. 
I want to let you all know that I am doing well. We are working hard even if the work isn't quite going foreward as we might hope we will always do the will of the Lord our Savior. I want to bare my testimony that I know that Christ lives and love EACH one of us Personally. He knows what we are going through and what we have need of, all he asks is that we exercise faith in Him and He will bless us in all aspects of life. He has a Plan that is PERFECT and we must have the faith to follow that plan even if it isn't exactly what we think is the beest or we think might be right. He is allknowing and He will bless us if we trust in Him. I love you all and hope all is going well. Miracles happen. Have a great week!!

Love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment