Monday, May 18, 2015

3/2/15



Well,

We got the news on Saturday that I will be doing my sixth transfer here in Caserta!! Pretty crazy huh?? I am super excited, I thought that I was going to leave to be 100% honest but I am looking forward to these next six weeks. Obviously the Lord needs me here to do His work so I will do my best here!!

We've had a good week. We are excited and there is a lot of energy here. The week went really well as we had planned. We had a less active/new convert lesson each day this past week. We have had the change to work with lots of them and help them to come back to church. We have a less-active that the Anziani having been working with since a little before I got here 7 months ago that has finally started coming back to church. She has been less-active since she was about 12 years old and now she is 28. She is starting to come back and Satin has been working really hard on her but she has seen that as a reason why she needs to come to church. She has figured out that because of all these trials she knows that what she is doing is right and that she will be blessed and grow from them. We are really excited about her progress.

We have also been working a lot on our daily Planning and making sure we fine tune everything. This week we saw a true miracle. We recieved a bidone (a canceled appointment) on Wednesday from a member here but as we were planning the day before we made sure that we are having back up plans for everything and so we had a back up plan. Although when we went to our backup appointments we found people that were busy and not interested any more, we were walking on the street and I stoped a lady that was about 37 years old. We started talking to her and we found out the 25 years ago she was  baptized in the Phillipines and she hadn't been to church in about 20 years. We now are working with her and trying to help her come back to activity in the church. It was a very special blessing thanks to the importance of planning and back up planning!! 

Anziano S**** and I  are excited to be together for another transfer. He is starting to get the hang of things really well and I know he is going to be an amazing missionary. He works really hard even when physically he is completley drained. Yesterday in a lesson a member asked him a question, directed at him only and he was the only one that could respond, (even if the Bishop was there ) and he handled it with confidence and answered with the spirit and a scripture. He gave this member exactly what he needed to go forward because he was listening to the spirit. 

We are doing really well and I love and miss you all!! Thanks for everything!!

love
Anziano Passantino

No comments:

Post a Comment