Monday, May 18, 2015

3/23/15

Hey Everyone,

Well this is going to be a super short email. We just had a super cool conference here this week and Elder Texiera the Area President came to speak to us!! It was super good and it was nice because I was able to see lots of the people that I hadn't seen in a really long time. He taught us a lot about how we can do finding and how we need to be more bold. He taught us how important the Book of Mormon is and how we need to use it way more in our work. There is just a special spirit when general authority comes to the mission. I think the entire mission just got a huge boost of energy that we needed to go forward. 

Other than that it has been a good week. Our work is getting a little bit slower but it happens. We are just trying to do our best and get the work going before either of us get transfered. We are doing well though. 

There isn't a lot to talk about and I don't have like any time so I hope you are all
doing well and that everything goes well this week. I love you all!!

love
Anziano Passantino

ps my ex comp sent me this funny saying!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment